UTAH TREE PLANTING
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
Lehi / American Fork, Orem / Provo, Highland / Alpine, Draper / Sandy, Cottonwood Heights / Holladay, Park City, and the Greater Salt Lake Area
Have you ever had to remove a tree because it was damaging your Utah property?
We can help you avoid this problem by planting the right tree in the right place.
Every tree species has different characteristics and needs. Consult with your Rivendell arborist representative about tree planting and your specific needs.
Tree Planting for Your Utah Home
Answering the questions below will help you choose the right tree for the right place:
- What function will the tree serve?
- What size tree suits the planting location?
- What are the soil conditions and how will they affect the trees needs?
- How much available water is there? Are there water restrictions?
- What will be the necessary maintenance program? Will someone water, fertilize, and prune the tree as needed?
ADVANTAGES OF TREE PLANTING